As you plan for Retirement … You will have three major financial decisions before you :
- When to start your Social Security ?
There are also strategies unique to Spouses, Divorcees, and Widows/Widowers.
- What to do with your DROP Lump Sum ?
This is Your Nest Egg. Investing it is A Big Deal.
- What to do about your Health Insurance and Medicare ?
Welcome to The Medicare Maze.
These three issues will literally be some of the most significant and consequential financial decisions of your entire Life ….
Because these three decisions will greatly impact your Retirement … and the rest of Your Life.
Medicare has so many choices that it can become confusing.
The Big Question is :
Should you choose Original Medicare … or a Medicare Advantage Plan ?
Which one is best for your specific situation ?
There are many similarities, but also many differences, between these two alternatives.
Some of the differences are significant, but some are also subtle.
It’s a Medical Maze.
Choosing your Health Insurance and Medicare options is not a Do-It-Yourself Weekend Project.
Seek Professional Advice.
You do so with every other major project in Your Life, right ?
Choose wisely so that you have a Health Insurance Plan that fit your needs and budget.
Because Medical Expenses can be one of the biggest expenses in Your Retirement. Ouch !
Your Health, and Health Insurance Costs, are at stake here, so Get Involved in your Health Care.
I am an Independent. For 37 Years … I have worked only for myself, and My Clients.
I don’t work for A Big Company or A Big Bank. I work for You, and I keep my Clientele small so that I can give you all the time that you need.
I do things The Right Way, not The Fast Way.
I can show you all the Medicare choices in the marketplace, and there are many.
I have a simple and complimentary article for you :
“ Original Medicare vs. Medicare Advantage : Which is best for You ? ”
Please see below to obtain your free copy of this helpful article.
You can email me a request for this article, or you can also call me at 386.882.6256 for a Complimentary Consultation.
Please call me from 1-8 pm, EST, Monday – Friday.
Be an Educated Consumer and A Smart Shopper because…
What is more important
than Your Health ?
All of Fraser’s prior DROP articles are archived at :
Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™
See Fraser's Estate Planning services at :
Fraser's Biography, Services, and Credentials are at :
Follow Money and Markets at :
Client references are available for you to speak with upon request.
With 38 Years of Knowledge in Financial Services,
Fraser Allport can help you with all your DROP, Medicare,
and Social Security Questions.
It is Too Late in Your Life to make Money Mistakes !
Be A Good Steward of Your Money.
Call Fraser, a Financial Professional with 38 Years of Experience.
You call a Professional for every other project in Your Life, right ?
Please see Fraser’s invitation below for a Complimentary Consultation to help you start your Exit Plan to Retirement.
Starting any Project is the hard part, but Fraser can help shepherd you with a Plan of Action.
Fraser Allport is a Fiduciary, an Investment Advisor,
and a Certified Estate Planner ™ with 38 years of experience.
Fraser is an Independent, and the Owner.
Call Fraser Allport, your Florida DROP Specialist, at 386.882.6256 for your Complimentary Consultation
about your DROP, Social Security, Medicare, Income Tax, Retirement and Estate Planning questions.
Knowledgeable in every aspect of Financial Services, Fraser is the Total Advisor ™.
An Experienced and Independent Fiduciary for all your financial needs.
Call Fraser for answers at 386.882.6256.
It’s a Complimentary Consultation.
Please see all of Fraser’s DROP articles in his extensive DROP Library at.
- Fraser can help you with the very first steps that you must take to exit your DROP.
- Fraser can help you meet the dates and deadlines for filing your DROP Exit forms.
- Fraser can help you determine what forms are needed, and help you complete them.
- Fraser can help you with choices for wisely investing your DROP Rollover money.
- Fraser can help you optimize your un-used DROP Sick Days and Vacation Days.
- Fraser can help you maximize your Social Security benefits for you and also for your Spouse. Note: Social Security decisions are irrevocable after 12 months.
- Fraser can help you with your Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicare Supplements Home and Long Term Care choices. Most Long-Term Care occurs in your Home.
- Fraser can help you coordinate your Retirement Plans with your Spouse’s Retirement Plans. You and your Spouse want to be in synch about Retirement.
- Fraser can help you reduce your Income Taxes in Retirement. This may save you a lot of money over the rest of your Life. Don’t over-pay your Income Taxes. What a waste of Money.
- Fraser can help you with your Estate and Legacy Planning. Fraser is a Certified Estate Planner™. Leave A Legacy, not A Mess. This is a moral as well as a Financial responsibility.
- Fraser can help you Get Your House In Order with Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, A Living Will, Health Care Directives, Final Expenses, etc.
- Fraser can help you with a Home Health Care Plan, customized for you. Act now, while your health still qualifies. Home Health Care is the future of Long Term Care.
Your DROP Plan is your Retirement Nest Egg.
Safeguard it by getting Smart with your Money.
Remember the two Golden Rules of Investing:
1) Don’t Go It Alone. Seek out Professional help.
2) It’s Never Too Early to Plan for Retirement.
These are Big Decisions for You ... with really Big Consequences.
As You Retire, You are about to make some of the most important
financial decisions of Your entire Life : Social Security, Medicare,
Estate Planning, and what to do with Your DROP Lump Sum.
Be Smart with Your Money, because it’s Your Nest Egg.
Your Retirement is at stake here. These are Lifetime decisions.
Prepare for Retirement ...
and prepare for Longevity.
Because of his Knowledge and Experience for 38 Years ...
Fraser Allport is ... " The Total Advisor™ "